Now that we have in-person gatherings, these are the precautions we're taking to keep everyone safe and healthy in the midst of COVID-19:
- We will meet at our outdoor worship space, south of the parking lot. (The fire pit area)
- If possible, bring your own lawn chairs. This will allow us to physically distance in that area and limit the amount of touching required. If you are unable for any reason to bring a lawn chair we will have seating available for you.
- There will be access to the bathrooms on the church side of the building.
- Disinfectant wipes will be provided so that you can wipe down all surfaces that you touch before and after using them.
- Please do not use the bathrooms in the preschool.
- Please maintain appropriate physical distancing (6ft apart).
- Wear a mask when singing and interacting with people from outside the group you came with.
- And of course, please stay home if you notice any signs of being sick.
- Everyone is encouraged to stay after and talk, but we won't have any refreshments. Bring your own coffee and treats. Please maintain proper physical distancing.