Below is a list of some common questions our first-time guests have. Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any other questions.
When is your worship service?
We also have the following special services throughout the year:
- Ash Wednesday: 6:30pm
- Maundy Thursday: 6:30pm
- Good Friday: 6:30 pm
- Thanksgiving Eve: 6:30 pm
- Christmas Eve: 3pm, 5pm, and 7pm
Where are you located?
Our building is located at 16072 Highway 9, Breckenridge, CO 80424.
When should I arrive?
If it's your first visit, we think it's best to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the 9:30am Sunday morning services. This will give you plenty of time to check out the church building and meet a few other people.
What do I wear?
Don't stress over what to wear! If you're casual, come casual. (We do casual pretty well here in the mountains.) Or, if you like your Sunday Best, wear that! We love you just the way you are. We just want you to be comfortable. So, it's not unusual to see the whole spectrum at any service.
What about our kids?
We love having children in worship! We believe it's an important part of family life to worship together, and Pastor Larry enjoys hearing the sounds of kids during the service. That said, we also recognize the challenge that bringing children to worship presents for parents so we offer the following things to help:
- In the lobby there is a kiosk filled with a variety of toys and books that kids can bring into worship to play with.
- We offer our family room (cry room) where parents can step out of the service with their kids, but still see and hear the worship service.
- Christ’s Kids Children’s Church takes place during the sermon each service. It provides and opportunity for the children to hear God’s Word in a way that engages young minds. Click here for more about Christ’s Kids.
I have a lot of questions. Where can I get answers?
Several times a year, we offer a New Members Class. You will learn about our beliefs, mission and culture. This class is a great way to become more engaged with us at Christ Lutheran Church. Whether you are brand new or have been attending for a while, our New Members Class is a great place to get your questions answered! For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.