Below is a list of some common questions our first-time guests have. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions.
Here is a tour of our building:
As a tourist destination, we take the health of our members, visitors, and our community here in Breckenridge. Here's information about our in-person worship service, along with the safety precautions .
We have worship services every Sunday at 9:30am.
We also have the following special services throughout the year:
- Good Friday: 6:30 pm
- Blue Christmas Service: December 23 at 6:30 p.m. (Specifically for those who struggle during the holidays.)
- Christmas Eve: 4pm and 6pm
If it's your first visit, we think it's best to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the 9:30am Sunday morning services. This will give you plenty of time to check out the church building and meet a few other people.
Don't stress over what to wear! If you're casual, come casual. (We do casual pretty well here in the mountains.) Or, if you like your Sunday Best, wear that! We love you just the way you are. We just want you to be comfortable. So, it's not unusual to see the whole spectrum at any service.
We love having children in worship! We believe it's an important part of family life to worship together, and Pastor Larry enjoys hearing the sounds of kids during the service. That said, we also recognize the challenge that bringing children to worship presents for parents so we offer the following things to help:
- In the lobby there is a kiosk filled with a variety of toys and books that kids can bring into worship to play with.
- We offer our family room (cry room) where parents can step out of the service with their kids, but still see and hear the worship service.
- Christ’s Kids Children’s Church takes place during the sermon each service. It provides and opportunity for the children to hear God’s Word in a way that engages young minds. Click here for more about Christ’s Kids.
Several times a year, we offer a New Members Class. You will learn about our beliefs, mission and culture. This class is a great way to become more engaged with us at Christ Lutheran Church. Whether you are brand new or have been attending for a while, our New Members Class is a great place to get your questions answered! For more information email email@example.com.